Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Страницы: 1
RSS
Car/Auto Transport Recommendations?

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how best to ship a car across the country on an affordable price. Specifically, I am trying to figure out how to move a midsized sedan car from the L.A. region to a suburb of Seattle, WA. Are there any companies fellow forum members recommend? 

Is there any difference in the quality of customer service if it is arranged through a broker vs. the transport company itself?

If the car is shipped in an "open" option rather than an "enclosed" is there /that/ great a difference in preventing damage to the car?

Someone once told me that contacting locally-based brokers/affiliates of national companies may guarantee a lower price and better customer service than a national company directly. Has someone actually tried this?

Thanks in advance. When doing a regular google search, some companies come up, and I've been trying to get free quotes from google'd companies, but some ask for a lot of info, like full name, phone number, email, etc before I can even get a quote. So it's been a bit frustrating to say the least. I appreciate any answers. 

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forum.thegradcafe.com/topic/43922-carauto-transport-recommendations/
Marketing video production service

Thanks
Страницы: 1
Читают тему (гостей: 1)

Форум

Запомнить              

Вопросы и ответы
Как оформляется земля?
Земля оформляется в собственность.

Дачное некоммерческое партнерство «Завидовские Родники», 2014.
Яндекс.Метрика